Here’s How We’re Planning for COVID-19
An Important Message to our Charlotte Pediatric Dentistry and
Harrisburg Pediatric Dentistry families.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the Coronavirus. Our focus is to ensure we meet the needs of our patients while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Here’s what we’re doing:
• We have enhanced the techniques used to clean each clinical room including wiping down all potential areas of contact such as doorknobs between each patient. We are also paying special attention to increasing the frequency of sanitizing our public areas such as waiting room seating, check-in and check-out areas, tables, door handles and other hard surfaces.
• It is very important that we also take steps to ensure the welfare of our staff. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers. We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing and regular use of hand sanitizer between each patient encounter as is standard for our practice.
• If you have an existing appointment, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe experience.
Here is what we would like you to do:
• Limit family members, who do not have an appointment, whenever possible.
• We would also like to ask those who have traveled out of the country to give themselves a two-week buffer to self-quarantine as this is likely to help reduce potential transmission to some of our more vulnerable patients.
• We are asking all patients who have had a fever, cough, or shortness of breath to call us and reschedule your routine appointment.
Please contact us with questions or concerns:
Thank you for your understanding regarding the public health concerns posed by coronavirus. Please contact us if you have any concerns and/or questions.
• Call 704-377-3687
• https://www.cltpediatricdentistry.com/ (Live Chat)
• https://harrisburgpediatricdentistry.com/ (Live Chat)
Coronavirus is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. Your risk is higher if you’ve encounter someone known to have the virus or if you’ve recently traveled to an area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19.
The best way to safeguard against this or any virus is to take the following precautions:
• Avoid touching your face, eyes or mouth
• Sneeze or cough into your elbow or a tissue
• Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
Resources for you to find accurate, reliable and updated information. The Centers for Disease Control – www.CDC.gov AND the World Health Organization – www.who.int